Our operating model
1: Define Outcomes
Seek answers to the following questions…
- do the sponsors of the change know what they want it to deliver?
- is there a compelling story that describes the change and justifies the effort that will be needed to deliver it?
- is it possible to bring the change to life for the people who will deliver it?
- is there a genuine recognition of the organisational and personal change that will be necessary to achieve success?
2: plan & Align
Put in place any necessary changes to the existing culture in order to reframe change as important; acceptable and possible.
Paying attention to and managing ‘moments of truth’ that will be the catalyst for transformation.
- a project plan that includes priorities; timescales and dependencies
- a management plan that defines the responsibilities of participants and how progress will be monitored and communicated
3: Create the change
Mechanics of change.
Ensure that all participants understand the challenges – and the rewards – ahead
Enable individuals to recognise and define their own ‘moments of truth’ and understand how to use them.
Facilitate a culture that allows change to happen
Create internal champions
- recruit and train internal champions role to
- provide a sounding board for change owners
- support and challenge others as they deliver change.
Embed the change
- put in place the resources necessary to sustain what has been achieved by empowering individuals to explore and experiment further
- encourage continuous support and challenge
- provide 1::1 coaching